Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

International Women's Day

This month is not only National Women's History Month but today is International Women's Day! Let us all ladies make today a day to remember for women around the world!

This is a picture of me from last year. I feature myself on today by saying the old me is dead and gone. I've allowed myself throughout my life to be taken advantage of by men. I've allowed myself to work and not receive equal pay, to not support other women who needed help by sitting on the sidelines and not speaking out....those days are over! Let not one more day pass ladies without doing your part to create positive impacts in women's history! You deserve the best! Lets give all who stand against us ...HELL!






"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment