Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Don't Lump Me with Trump!

I have bipolar disorder and general anxiety. I am also agoraphobic and have seasonal depression. I deal with myself and others day in and day out, am I a bad person? No! Am I racist? No! Am I a jerk? No! Would I ever behave like Donald Trump? Absolutely not! In fact, I would lock my own self away if I did!!!!!

The article below should be read by one and all because a lot of people are calling this man mentally ill and I do not need the permission of the mentally ill to make this statement....On behalf of all, people of every race, creed, and color suffering from mental illness....I shout from the highest mountain "DONT LUMP ME WITH TRUMP!!!!!"

My featured guest is Dr. Allen Frances. Although he does not know it lol I really needed his words on today and his interview with Don Lemon on CNN was everything.#DONTLUMPMEWITHTRUMP

*Dr. Allen Frances, chairman of the task force that wrote the DSM-IV and professor emeritus of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Duke University Medical College.

DO NOT HESITATE PLEASE READ!!!!! 

http://bit.ly/2lRLTfJ

*from the article



"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment