Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Bernie Responds to Republicans' Health Care Bill


This bill is totally disgusting and thank you to the Grandpa in my head Bernie Sanders for letting those Bastards know....this shit will not pass!!!!! Y'all Republicans better redo this shit and come back to the table...None of us are beat for the bullshit...so no more games...cover all American's especially the poor.







 We may not have great healthcare, but the least we can do is take care of our PETS or what I call my cat Ronnie...my fur baby! 1-800-PetMeds Pet Supplies Free Shipping $49




"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment