Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Monday, January 16, 2017

2 Men vs 1 Trump= America...You Fucked up!

There are just no words for Donald Trump, and although I predicted he would be president in my book "My View"....without voting for him ( TEAMHILIARY) I still think that his presidency is a mockery of all that our country has fought to be. I am not going to say much more but I am going to show two videos from two different men, D.L.Hugley (2017) and Montel Williams(2016)....as you watch these videos...formulate your own opinions, facts, data, or whatever as you will...but do realize the common message....America...You fucked up!






"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment