Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Stop Lying!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness I am so sick of so many people lying all the time. It is a sin and a shame to be a liar. If this is you or someone you know please tell them ....or please stop. Its one thing to exaggerate the truth to protect you or someone you love from harm, but letting it flow pathologically, is just crazy. This is short but not sweet...stop fucking lying...to loved ones...to friends...to yourself....keep it real or just do not say shit...It doesn't hurt to just shut the fuck up!

Listen...Facts....I am not rich...I am not better than anyone...I make mistakes...I am bipolar....I've went through marriage...I've went through divorce...I have been homeless...I have been on welfare...I have been sexually abused... I have been mentally abused....I lost loved ones...I've lost friends...I love my kids but sometimes they get on my last damn nerve....my relationship is all over the damn place with bullshit,love and in need of much forgiveness, truth, moving in and on;when we argue, we even block and unblock each other and we are on the same damn bill....I block family members and friends...I can be crazy...bitchy...nice...sweet...and yes I still love the Lord with all my heart...but do not use social media as a platform to be a liar.

People in this world are really struggling, they are looking for real advice to make it in life and not some false facade of a life ....They need real help FINANCIALLY and/or how to make their own money...They need real friends who will stick by them through thick&thin, and not hate or talk about them behind their backs...They need real relationships where people do not cheat... do not steal...do not lie about being LBGTQ...ain't divorced...ain't with someone....ain't on drugs.....ain't married...ain't deceiving them, and ain't using them or screwing them and someone else's head off..... and last but not least REAL CHRISTIANS to tell them.....You know what I am not perfect....I did not always have...I do not wake up yelling Hallelujah everyday...I go through tough times too...I am not just farting rainbows and thinking sunshiny thoughts every moment.

Be Mothers...Be Fathers...Be family members that tell the truth, to each other and your kids....It is so much lighter, when you just keep it real, and give the heavy load to Jesus....seriously!

My main issue is, I do not give up on people that lie....I still forgive...I still love....I do not care what most people do to me, I still stick with them like glue....I ride or die for those I love and care about...not because I am desperate,stupid,infatuated,needy,dumb or dramatic... but because my heart has God's love which is unconditional....I cannot help that....I am not gonna let anyone send me to hell because of having an,evil, angry, grudge filled heart....however...my flesh wants to rip some peoples heads right off their shoulders, curse them out, tell them they are dead to me and move on....but if I said I could be like that....I would be lying to you...and to myself!





"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment