Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!!2017 Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish everyone a safe, happy and very bountiful new year.....we damn sure need it! As for me I will be sleeping.....why do you ask? Because, I have been up all night, trying to figure out how to make YouTube videos, and add things, and subtract others, until when I hit the bed honey...... its gonna be 2017 when I wake up! All food is cooked...the kids will be happy and masquerading around my house...but Mommy Wanda just wants to curl up, and have a long talk with Jesus in her sleep, so I can wake up refreshed and anew......and back on my work grind.

I will post the two videos I worked on today...they mostly sum me up in a nutshell....Paterson,New Jersey girl,born and raised, writing, blogging,creating art and designs crowding my head...and all in between! When you have a bipolar mind, a smart mouth, a pulse for sex, a caring,open heart and a love for Jesus....honey....you come up with me....and thank God there is only one "ME"lol





"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment