Greetings Everyone and God bless you! I am available on all social media outlets, just google "wandasncredible" and see. Join me most frequently on Blogger, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.

Friday, December 23, 2016

That Time Of The Month

I feel so *unbothered today...with a giant cup of anxiety...sprinkled in things that need to be done....kids jumping around like they are at the circus...and I am in my pajamas...dreading the thought of getting up...and hoping my bed doesn't look like a crime scene.

Ladies....its Christmas...there is so much going on....not including the whole holiday swing feeling that I should be having....instead it feels like my vagina is gonna fall out....I want everyone dead and I just want all the cookies of the world....lol....ugggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

So with that being said ....I think I am gonna get some coffee....make sure I am clean as a babies bottom....eat some of my stash of Oreo's (don't pretend you don't have a stash of something from the kids) and a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream....take two Aleve....catch up on my show " The Exorcist" and let everyone have at it for the day.

*(kids slang because I am so hip)

"the wandasncredible late show"
Blog topics and featured guests that keep it REAL!




No comments:

Post a Comment